problem with 3d scanner

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bipbay
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

problem with 3d scanner

Postby bipbay » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:48 am

Hello guys, I've brought a used scanner with flexscan3d ver 3.17 software that comes with 2 1.3mp camera and a acer projector
Everything works fine except the scanned data have wrong size, calibration score at 80% and above.
I tried scan with the 10mm calibration board and the output data was 8mm only, I belive is the angle of camera was off ?
Now this scanner is basically no use due to wrong data ..........
how do I adjust it ?
Thanks