want to hire someone to print me parts

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dibloff
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

want to hire someone to print me parts

Postby dibloff » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:42 am

Howdy All! I've built several FDM printers in the last 2 years and was looking to build a DLP. I've got an HD projector for that but it's just sitting there for a year. And yeah, I bought some makerjuice too. Still not sure if the DLP print quality will work for my projects.
I'm looking for someone who could print me a few small items. these are gears, they're about 10x10x10 mm in size. I'd like to print them from higher strength material (not really sure what the makerjuice is). Please PM me if you can help. I can send STL files, and will pay for them. thank you!

dibloff

Re: want to hire someone to print me parts

Postby dibloff » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:08 pm

Anyone is out there with some free time on his DLP printer?

Szzer

Postby Szzer » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:18 pm

Try they have multiple dlp-printers (miicraft and home build) that can print you the parts.
They can print really high quality stuff.
Real nice people living in Belgium

I can print for you too, but have no high strength resin at the moment (Funtodo industrial blend for example).

Szzer

hp_

Postby hp_ » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:18 pm

thanks Szzer for the nice words :)

Funtodo industrial is Shore D 75 i think.. we also go some Shore D 82 hardness resin