My new material for VAT

Various topics related to Vat design, construction and coatings.
martsink
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: My new material for VAT

Postby martsink » Fri May 08, 2015 11:02 am

Please add me to the list of potential buyers. I would love to try this.
PS thanks for all the hard work developing this film

dragokirov
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby dragokirov » Thu May 14, 2015 5:00 am

Hello
I'm ready. :D Expect video, photos and everything that interests you about material.
Regards
Drago

sodium

Postby sodium » Thu May 14, 2015 5:47 am

is the material ready to mass production? i wait your info :D

Hugues

Postby Hugues » Thu May 14, 2015 11:28 am

He's really a teaser :D

You can shoot, we're ready !

dragokirov

Postby dragokirov » Thu May 14, 2015 1:19 pm

Hello again
Thanks for your patience, but today I get on that I want - perfect quality and universal bottom for 3D printing. After many trials I realized that the best option is a laminated plastic sheet. Special thanks to Phife! ;) I have tried many different types of plastic sheets and the best results achieved with 0.5 mm polyester sheet and about 0.1 mm coating material. Lamination was very difficult process, but I think I did reducing elasticity and constructed a small machine for degassing.
See the video
The first part is just laminate and the second is on the glass. It can be used as you wish. It is important that attachment is only at the ends for best results.
And finally - the price...
I would like that the product is accessible for all, and the lowest price that I can give is 0.05 EUR per square centimeter, plus 6 EUR shipping. Dimensions are as desired, with a maximum size of 50-50 cm. Keep in mind that the production takes a day, and the result is visible at the end. If there is a defect – it will be not for sale. Payment is made only after your order is executed. Never in advance!!! The payment method is via PayPal. I will begin to execute your orders after May 20, 2015. I have to finish some things with my other business.
Please write your impressions in the forum - good or bad, for further development.
You can contact me on dragokirov@abv.bg.
I think so together we achieve miracles!!!

Hugues

Postby Hugues » Thu May 14, 2015 2:55 pm

Cool.

I'm not 100% clear on what you will be selling and what kind of vat we need to use your material. How do we fix it ?

Have you got a video when you are actually printing with it, in a vat of resin, this way I can better understand.

Thanks for the good work.

dragokirov

Postby dragokirov » Thu May 14, 2015 3:19 pm

Good question, thank you. I will make an example vat.

Phife

Postby Phife » Thu May 14, 2015 5:49 pm

Very good Drago! Looking forward to trying some of your material! Thank you again for all your efforts!

hegykc

Postby hegykc » Fri May 15, 2015 9:15 am

So, this is a highly non-stick material, better than fep? Is it made to be tensioned in a flexvat, or do we buy a laminated vat floor?

In any case I would be very interested. So 50x50 would be 131.00 EUR if I'm correct?

dragokirov

Postby dragokirov » Fri May 15, 2015 10:25 am

Hello again
I'll show you how you can make VAT very easily. You can use the same technology if you already have ready with hard bottom.
All you need is a box with cut bottom, silicone sealant, windows cleaner and sheet with accurate form. I used a box for ice cream just for example.

and your VAT is ready

Regards