Where is a list of all $-variables?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Evgeniy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Where is a list of all $-variables?

Postby Evgeniy » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:52 am

Hello!

I searched the forum and failed to find a list of all $-variables like "$SlideTiltVal", "$BlankTime", "$ZDir" - where they all are listed (if there is such place :) )?
Or how can I make a list myself? Now I have just a "default.slicing" and that's all :)

P.S. When I press Help->User Manual in Creation Workshop - nothing happens.

CreationWorkshop: 1.0.0.54

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Where is a list of all $-variables?

Postby PacManFan » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:57 am

I'll be sure to put the complete list in the latest version of the user manual with the next version.
-Steve

Evgeniy

Postby Evgeniy » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:17 am

Kvirre

Postby Kvirre » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:19 pm

Kvirre

Postby Kvirre » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:21 pm