Buy Teflon, FEP Film

This is the place to buy, sell, and trade printer parts.
1. No illegal activity
2. Commercial vendors of on-topic items are welcome
3. Please be informative as possible in the subject line.
Leinad78
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Buy Teflon, FEP Film

Postby Leinad78 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:05 am

seblos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby seblos » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:41 pm

Hi,
has anyone used the vat the 2engineers?

mystamo

Postby mystamo » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:23 am

Hey Guys,

Long time reader. First time poster.

I'm trying to source a little bit of FEP Film to make a flex vat to no avail. I got excited to see the 2Engineers Vat but sadly it's sold out.

Does anyone know where I can get some low Qnty of FEP to start some experiments with my semi complete DLP printer? I would prefer to buy this premade vat if it were still being offered.

Regards,

Mo

Hugues

Postby Hugues » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:13 pm

bought mine her:
http://projectsinterestsandetcetera.com/store/

from a member here on this forum

sodium

Postby sodium » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:39 pm

hi guys,

im interested in buying about half m2 0.05 fep. if someone has this quantity or less to share, PM.

i have read kastilo has good prices, but 2 m2 minimun order. i will wait until monday or tuesday.
Another reason to not buy large quantities is of course ... Teflon AF.

I'm from spain, if that matters. ;)

HolscotEurope

Postby HolscotEurope » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:58 am

Hi Everybody,

We are a company in the Netherlands selling http://www.holscoteurope.com/en/fep-film/. I lately get a lot of request for thin gauge film used in 3D printers (0.05mm) However we only sell in by the roll and that's to much for most people. Perhaps good idea to make some money for someone interested in cutting up a full roll?

We do sell the FEP film in 0.5 and 0.25 mm by the m2, did anyone try that already?

Further I was thinking, is it not better to use ETFE film, as this is a bit tougher than FEP and still quite non-stick.

Please have a look at our website for more info about Teflon ® films http://www.holscoteurope.com/en/fluoroplastic-products/

B.R.
Paul

AdaBrown

Postby AdaBrown » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:10 am

I'm using the printers of this brand. Recommendable!
BOC Sciences Inhibitor

marcovanschagen

Postby marcovanschagen » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:36 pm

Possibly Danny in Alkmaar has tips. He distributes Fun2Do resin across the globe. http://www.funtodo.net/

sloxd

Postby sloxd » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:10 am

Hi people,

At the moment I could get some 0.05mm FEP foil leftovers. But still I have to take all of them so that is like 20m2... Is anyone here interested? Price would be around 50€/m2 + shipping. It is from 1,2m roll. I am from Europe but I have no problem sending to other countries. If there is enough interested people I will buy, otherwise not.

color65

Postby color65 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:06 am

Hello, I am also from Europe and looking to byu some FEP sheet, If any interested to combine with me, send me pm. I have a offer from UK, one sheet 1.00m x 0.600m Teflon FEP 500A for 145 UK Pounds.