THK Actuators

This is the place to buy, sell, and trade printer parts.
1. No illegal activity
2. Commercial vendors of on-topic items are welcome
3. Please be informative as possible in the subject line.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AndersonTa

THK Actuators

Postby AndersonTa » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:37 pm

Hey all,

I have some 130mm stroke and 30mm stroke THK actuators laying around if anyone is interested. Asking $125/each. Let me know, they'd be great for the Z axis and the tilt/slide axis.

You can take a look at the photos of the actuators here (and you can check out my blog too!), http://open3dlp.blogspot.com/2013/07/th ... embly.html.
@AndersonHTa

kkpmo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: THK Actuators

Postby kkpmo » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:59 am

Hi

what is the lead ads diameter from screw its ballscrew?
What cost shipping to poland from 2 long and 2 short?

Regards

Oliver