Powder Module for SLS/Inkjet-Binder

Here's the place to post pics / video and discussions regarding hardware you've built or are in the process of building.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AndersonTa

Powder Module for SLS/Inkjet-Binder

Postby AndersonTa » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:56 pm

Just thought I'd share my recent design of a powder module for SLS/Inkjet-Binder printers. It's a derivative of the design from OpenSLS, made it a bit more compact losing most of the extra space that was to contain the heated print piston.

Not sure if others are interested in working with on exploring this area, but if you are, I'd be more than happy to laser cut a few more sheets for others to participate.

Still a good amount of work to do, but you get the gist. I'll post more photos as it nears completion.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e49w9w6dlr412 ... 9.jpg?dl=0
@AndersonHTa

PacManFan
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Powder Module for SLS/Inkjet-Binder

Postby PacManFan » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:13 pm

As you, I'm always interested in things like this.
-S

Leinad78

Postby Leinad78 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:28 am

cncbasher

Postby cncbasher » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:07 pm

certainly interested in helping out and assisting here
the major prob i'm in the UK

regards

AndersonTa

Postby AndersonTa » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:42 pm

I'll likely need to revise a couple of parts before I release the files. But yeah, I'll share them when that happens.
@AndersonHTa