Which brand of resin do you prefer to use?

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Excited4DLP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Which brand of resin do you prefer to use?

Postby Excited4DLP » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:50 pm

This will be my first time buying resin and seeing how there are so many different brands of resin and so many different types of printers out there I wanted to see who uses what with what type of printer.

My printer has the Acer H6510BD (which is the same as the Acer P1500). Who else has the same projector and which resins are you using/prefer to use?

I think this will help others figure out which resin would work best with their printers.

And go!!!

hp_

Re: Which brand of resin do you prefer to use?

Postby hp_ » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:07 pm

hi excited4dlp,

i'm using a acer P1500 and i've tried 6 different manufacturer resin and within thos manufactures i've tried 2 or 3 types of resin.. mostly all resin will work.. it depends really on your application.. big parts, small parts.. hard parts, soft parts.. also mixing them with different pigments you have to take your time tuning your printer a little..

hope this helpes.

cheers,
hp

Excited4DLP

Postby Excited4DLP » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:17 pm

Kvirre

Postby Kvirre » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:00 am

kakapoopie

Postby kakapoopie » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:06 pm

So far I've only tried FTD red standard and MJ SubG+ Green.

both have performed well but FTD seems more forgiving and holds more detail