Conductive Resin

You can discuss Photo-sensitive resins, polymers, and oligomers.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hp_
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Conductive Resin

Postby hp_ » Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:33 am

After seeing this youtube clip I only can say.. this is what i want and i want it now!!

its one of the holy grails to me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DvOY1EqBHk

CreoPop will be selling this soon, i wonder if other resins suppliers will be having this in stock soon.
but how did they make this? doesn't look like they use silver nano particles or anything like that.. what is their breakthrough in here?

anyways.. i can't wait to see more.

cheers,
hp

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Conductive Resin

Postby PacManFan » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:06 pm

Wow! I really want to try to experiment with this too!

chemstar

Re: Conductive Resin

Postby chemstar » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:16 am

im sure adding iron filings or graphite to clear resin could achieve this??