Printer Pegasus by fsl3d sale.

This is the place to buy, sell, and trade printer parts.
1. No illegal activity
2. Commercial vendors of on-topic items are welcome
3. Please be informative as possible in the subject line.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
seblos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Printer Pegasus by fsl3d sale.

Postby seblos » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:49 pm

Asking laser printer Pegasus touch by fsl3d.
Used sparingly, as new. Euro 2100 + shipping.
Shipping only Europe.
Info: http://www.fsl3d.com/pegasus-touch/
Attachments
IMG_0403.JPG
IMG_0402.JPG
IMG_0404.JPG

seblos

Re: Printer Pegasus by fsl3d sale.

Postby seblos » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:43 am

New price, €1500 + shipping.

Nitros

Postby Nitros » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:32 am

DO NOT BUY FROM HIM IS A ITALIAN SCAMMER

Trust me I bought from him big mistake

seblos

Postby seblos » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:27 am

I'm a crook because I sold you a littlerp you can not do print. why do not you say that I cheated on the money shipment. MALTESE OF SHIT.

workkabacha1

seo

Postby workkabacha1 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:07 am

Incredible articles and awesome design. Your blog entry merits the greater part of the positive input it's been getting.

workkabacha1

SEO

Postby workkabacha1 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:05 am

That is truly decent to listen. much obliged to you for the upgrade and good fortunes.

workkabacha1

seo

Postby workkabacha1 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:40 am

This article gives the light in which we can watch the truth. This is exceptionally pleasant one and gives indepth data. A debt of gratitude is in order for this pleasant article.

workkabacha1

seo

Postby workkabacha1 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:57 am

This is such an extraordinary asset, to the point that you are giving and you give it away for nothing. I adore seeing blog that comprehend the quality. Im happy to have discovered this post as its such a fascinating one! I am dependably watchful for quality posts and articles so i assume im fortunate to have discovered this! I trust you will be including more later on...

workkabacha1

seo

Postby workkabacha1 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:15 am

I read that Post and got it fine and enlightening.