ChiTu DLP Slicer (supporting export STL)

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
chitu3d
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ChiTu DLP Slicer (supporting export STL)

Postby chitu3d » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:24 pm

ChiTu DLP Slicer 1.3.4 Support demo.

Video introduction:

At present, you can download the 1.3.3 version in our official website:

chitu3d
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: ChiTu DLP Slicer (supporting export STL)

Postby chitu3d » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:29 pm

If anyone has CW format definition or source code, please contact us(support@cbd-3d.com), ChiTu DLP Slicer can be compatible with the CWS format.It is convenient for everyone to use

James

Postby James » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:20 pm

How much does the board cost in US dollars?
I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing. :)

chitu3d

Postby chitu3d » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:24 pm

you mean DLP board?

chitu3d

Postby chitu3d » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:27 pm

James

Postby James » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:31 pm

Yes, the DLP board. Your site doesn't list prices.
I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing. :)

chitu3d

Postby chitu3d » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:39 am

rkundla

Postby rkundla » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:39 pm

James

Postby James » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:58 pm

No, you have to buy the board. The board was selling for somewhere around $200 at the time of my inquiry. It's a good price being that the software is free. It's a completely closed proprietary system at this time. It's basically what you get when you buy an Anycubic Photon for as low as $470 shipped. I purchased a Photon and I've been loving it more than my other resin based printers including one that I build myself that uses CW. The user inputs are ultra-simplified as can be seen by downloading the software and using it to do slicing. It has just enough inputs that one can experiment around with whatever resin they'd like to try.

One input option that is missing on the Photon version that is highly needed is the option to do antialiasing in the XY plane. The Photon has a pixel resolution of 47 microns, which is pretty good for most types of prints but when getting down to printing miniatures and jewelry it would be nice to be able to activate antialiasing.

chitu3d

Postby chitu3d » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:54 am