drivers

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Freddy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

drivers

Postby Freddy » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:09 pm

I have a Little RP 1.and I have a problem.The unit keeps blowing the drivers.I can buy these locally so there is no drama and I keep a spare.
What I really need is a new Little RP shield in case there is a fault in the unit .I have tried ordering one from the website store (listed at $7.50.00 US$) but the store shows a quantity in stock of 50%.
I have tried contacting Brad several times without success.Is there any alternative ? I am getting desperate now.
Apart from this little issue the printer always runs and prints like a rocket.
Can anyone give me some advice.

goopyplastic

Re: drivers

Postby goopyplastic » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:27 pm

It looks like bigcartel is doing an update and maybe this has broken a few things. The 50% left is just a stock indicator, but there should be an add to cart button at the top. If you want you can email me directly brad @ 3degreeskelvin.com and I can just send a paypal invoice or similar.

Most grbl / cnc shields will work though, I use the standard pinout for grbl so there are a number of options other than the littlerp shield.