z-axis Calibration

fleming
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: z-axis Calibration

Postby fleming » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:46 am

maxman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby maxman » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:00 am

Thanks for you help.

I fixed the problem ;-)

I'm using a projector which must be connected via usb and the resolution of the projector and the second screen was not the same. It was a little bit tricky, because you have to use the software of the projector to create a second screen and not the Windows settings.

Thank you all!

fleming

Postby fleming » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:45 am

Yes, that's completely right. I noticed a lot of problems while playing around with scanning objects with structured light... It is no so straightforward how windows (and softwares) manajes the resolution of the full screen mode.
For structured light is critical, you cannot play with interpolated resolutions... You need to use natives ones.
Anyway, good to hear that you fixed!!

PacmanFan, what not investigate the add-on to include structurated light scanner in CW? A printer with Front Surface mirror, can be converted (removing the mirror and placing a rotary platform in fromt of the pryector) in a very nice scanner!!! The protector without color wheel works much better than the un-modded ones...
Maybe for you next life?!?! Hehehehe