LittleRP2 Information

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
goopyplastic
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: LittleRP2 Information

Postby goopyplastic » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:39 pm

alstone
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby alstone » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:04 am

"I will email you, the STEP still isn't a general consumption thing."
I understand.

"I wanted to rebuild the design in onshape but never really had the time."
Ok , I am beginning to put it together from the dxf's and stl's. I am more than willing to draw it up for you. Obviously the stl's are uncomfortable to get back into solid parts ( radius's are lost) so the step file will be helpful. I am building it in spaceclaim so I can supply the assembly in a number of formats for you. Just let me know what suits you. (step, rhino, solidworks, etc.)

"I still have some kits, if you email me what you are looking for we can go from there."

I assumed you would have the kits up for sale somewhere, that's what I was asking about.

"Additionally the 5k lcd based resin printers are already pretty cheap and would have a similar pixel size as a 4k smartphone ... in the 42-50micron range. For jewelers this is kind of a borderline usable range, most are going to want 25micron if they can, some want even lower."

Yes, the resolution is paramount. 6k, 8k, and 11k smartphones are on the horizon. This is being driven by the VR industry. The only holdup I can foresee is the battery drain such screens pose. Is there a way to optically decrease the screen projection size with lenses, thereby improving resolution at the cost of size? Excuse my ignorance, I ask because I know nothing with regard to this.

"I think the lack of resin options will be a barrier though."

I agree with you. There are daylight resins being developed now. As to how good they are going to get is the question. ONO has developed a castable daylight resin and I guess we'll have to wait and see how good it is.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I realise that you are busy.

TheSprinkle

Postby TheSprinkle » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:31 am

Stefang

Postby Stefang » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:24 pm

Hello. Being new to the actual printing (I have worked some with casting resin parts) I was wondering if you would be willing to do a rundown on initial setup and configuration or guide me to it if I missed it. At least enough to start printing.
I have the littleRP2 regular height, Acer x152h set for 25 micron, creation workshop 1.0.0.75, makerjuice castable resin. Will be printing jewelry items.

Would be very much appreciated. Thanks

inframan

Postby inframan » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:12 am

Halp, I'm Looking for parts list for the EBA.

Don't see a EBA specific parts listed on the BOM and there is no text in the build Walkthrough (https://imgur.com/a/ujMIq), so am having a hard time guessing...

Thanks,

Allan

jborrel00

Postby jborrel00 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:34 pm

It seems like all of the recommended projectors are no longer in production. Is there an updated list of LittleRP/2 compatible DLP projectors?