How to Cristelia

General discussion of topics that don't seem to fit anywhere else.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
northernredsmith
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How to Cristelia

Postby northernredsmith » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:30 pm

So in my search for an affordable option for entry level resin printing I came across the Cristelia https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1680172. Does anyone have anymore information on this thing? Such as how do you set up the hardware or software? What vat do you use? This seems like such a promising option but the information is scant...

PS If there is a printer or printer kit(Not the little rp, projectors too pricey) for under 1000$ us, I would go for that. Or if there is a better documented sla/sls printer under 1000.

James

Re: How to Cristelia

Postby James » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:14 pm

I don't read Polish but looking around his website and his forum posts on the Polish fabricator forum using Google Translator, it appears that he is not finished doing the project. He said that he is using Creation Workshop for the printer controller and he also said that he is using a RAMPS board. I'd keep an eye on this and see how it comes out. He stated that he got a 9.7" Retina LCD screen to work. With a resolution of 2048x1536, so it should be pretty good.

Thanks for the post! I'll be keeping an eye on this too!
I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing. :)