mUVe 1.0 DLP 3D Printer - Southern California - SOLD

This is the place to buy, sell, and trade printer parts.
1. No illegal activity
2. Commercial vendors of on-topic items are welcome
3. Please be informative as possible in the subject line.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tmasciola
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

mUVe 1.0 DLP 3D Printer - Southern California - SOLD

Postby tmasciola » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:31 am

I'm selling my fully-assembled, tested and (lightly) used mUVe DLP 1.0 3D printer. It's available for pickup in Dana Point, CA, since I have no idea how to ship it. I'm asking $850 for the printer and $1,200 with projector.

More info can be found on the manufacturer's website: http://www.muve3d.net/press/product/muve-3d-dlp/

mUVe sells their new model assembled with projector for $2,799. I'm offering a fully-assembled (and fully-tested) unit for less than half the price. Just plug it in, configure the software and you can start going. I only used it for the first 6 months or so (and it's been in my closet ever since), so it is in FANTASTIC shape and produces awesome parts. In the end, it wasn't for me because it takes a lot of experimentation and patience to get it right and the resin is not as easy to work with as plastic filament.

I just tested it before writing this post and have the software setup, if you want to see how it works. I have all sorts of stuff I won't need anymore and am happy to throw in: Almost a quart of red MakerJuice (resin), ~liter of QSil (for coating vat), original parts and toolkit and a small UV oven (never opened) that I bought to post-cure prints. NOTE: This does not have any of the new mUVe DLP 2.0 add-on features like the FlexVat or solid build plate. It's a stock 1.0 version.

To use it, you'll also need a DLP projector, sold separately. The projector I used to do my own prints is the Acer H6510BD: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/m ... .JFZ11.00A, which I also have available for sale (with case, remote, cables and 2 pairs of active 3D glasses). If you want to buy the printer and projector together, I'll sell you the entire thing for $1,200 total. Plus, the projector can be used separately for watching up to 300" Full HD movies.

Message me if interested. My name is Tony.

ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES. NO LOWBALLERS PLEASE.

IMG_1212.JPG
IMG_1217.JPG
IMG_1215.JPG
Last edited by tmasciola on Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

tmasciola

Re: mUVe 1.0 DLP 3D Printer - Southern California

Postby tmasciola » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:31 am

IMG_2300-Large.JPG

tmasciola

Postby tmasciola » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:35 pm

Dropping the price of the printer to $750 and $1,100 with the projector. FIRM.

Thanks!

Tony

tmasciola

Postby tmasciola » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:21 am

Sold.