Magic 13.0 With LIttle RP

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nitros
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Magic 13.0 With LIttle RP

Postby Nitros » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:03 am

Hi All,

I would like to try Magic 13.0 software with my Little RP , is anyone able to set up the software with my printer?

Thank You

Nitros

Re: Magic 13.0 With LIttle RP

Postby Nitros » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:33 pm

Anyone?