Venus Creator Castable 3D Printing Resin 300mL for sale in Canada

This is the place to buy, sell, and trade printer parts.
1. No illegal activity
2. Commercial vendors of on-topic items are welcome
3. Please be informative as possible in the subject line.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mrelhashemy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Venus Creator Castable 3D Printing Resin 300mL for sale in Canada

Postby mrelhashemy » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:42 pm

Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately, I ordered a 300mL of Venus Creator Castable 3D Printing Resin but I can't get it delivered to me due to some mistakes and some shipping constraints. I was welling to test this resin with my new SLA 3D Printer but things went wrong. So I offer it for sale for $65, the price of it on the Venus Creator website is $70.
http://www.venuscreator.com/wax-like-ca ... 300ml.html

I only can ship it to a local address in Canada and not any other country. You can contact me on -- mrelhashemy@gmail.com --

Regards