nanoDLP - Raspberry Pi DLP Host Software

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
shahin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: nanoDLP - Raspberry Pi DLP Host Software

Postby shahin » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:37 am

I am going to add to nanoDLP as form of native SLC support. Any tip appreciated.

AndersonTa

Postby AndersonTa » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:50 am

Any reason this wouldn't work on a Raspi B/B+?
@AndersonHTa

shahin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby shahin » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:03 am

AndersonTa

Postby AndersonTa » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:04 pm

Makes sense, just wanted to confirm. I just have a few older Raspi's around and wanted to see if they are applicable.

Thanks for making this software!
@AndersonHTa

AndersonTa

Postby AndersonTa » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:22 pm

I just followed your directions and I can't seem to get it working? Is there some other steps that I'm missing?

To be more specific, I "y" all the prompts when running the setup and when I try and connect to 192.168.1.190 the connection timeouts...
@AndersonHTa

shahin

Postby shahin » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:16 pm

shahin

Postby shahin » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:49 am

You can download new version of nanoDLP from .
The new version accepts SLC as input file.

shahin

Postby shahin » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:57 am

I have added two major features to nanoDLP.

* Support servo motors as shutter
* 16x2 LCD through i2c (Display print progress and printer's IP address in local network)

Ray1976

Postby Ray1976 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:55 pm

Hi Shahin,

I've changed the Adafruit HAT I2C stepper driver for a A4988 driver and it works fine. The only thing is that I don't get my stepper motor to turn at a continius speed. When I callibrate to the end stop at the top it seems it has a bit variation in speeds.

My printer will be an top down printer. Is there a setting I must change to let the software print downwards ?

An other problem I have Is when I move the plate up or down for 10mm, or 50mm, etc. the distance is not correct. 10mm is in real 4,5mm. I have set the lead screw thiknes of the stepper on the right number. Can it be the Z-axis of my has another thread than a normal 3D printer Axis. Where can I set the Screw thread?

Sorry for my bad English.

android78

Postby android78 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:26 pm

@Ray - The lead screw parameter you need isn't thickness, but the distance traveled per turn of the lead screw. You usually get this by measuring the distance between the ridges on the screw.