LittleRP kit

This is the place to buy, sell, and trade printer parts.
1. No illegal activity
2. Commercial vendors of on-topic items are welcome
3. Please be informative as possible in the subject line.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ishmetot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LittleRP kit

Postby ishmetot » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:19 pm

Hi, I'm looking to sell an assembled LittleRP kit. It's the white version with red printed parts (I haven't peeled the protective paper off yet), and includes the petri dish, PDMS, extra build plate, and sealed resin sample from the Kickstarter campaign.
You can see a description here:
As you probably know, there's a community for it here:
It has mounts and spacers for an Acer P1500 / H6510BD (like the one pictured), X1240, or P1283, but should work with any DLP projector of a similar size. I need the projector for other projects, so the projector is not for sale.
$400+shipping
IMG_5947.JPG

robot

Re: LittleRP kit

Postby robot » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:55 am

im interested, please mail me to joebravo2007_gmail.com replace _ with @

glaug

Postby glaug » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:44 am

I'm guessing this is sold by now, but if not please let me know!

MrChronos

Postby MrChronos » Tue May 03, 2016 10:22 am

Is the printer on sale? possible delivery in Russia?