Top down setup, first decent prints :)

Let's see some prints you've made with some of your hardware.
redonix76
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Top down setup, first decent prints :)

Postby redonix76 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:50 pm

Nice!!! Yeah I've been printing at 150 micron XY because I'm using a 1024x768 projector plus I wanted to print a bit larger pieces. My print plate is currently 4.5 x 6 inches...although my Z Axis only has a 5 inch travel. I'm planning to get a taller Z axis in the near future.

Also I haven't made the modification to be able to focus closer to get high XY resolution...but knowing I want to print larger and nothing really small, I don't see the point of doing that at this time. Even the Form 1+ from Form labs only does 300mm XY so I feel my machine is already better :lol:

As for curling issues, I had this also but it fixed itself when I started using a mask which I've created using a a photo taken from my digital SLR. I know many people are having problems with this method but mine works great! Also the mask will slightly dim the projector to balance out the image output so it actually adds to my exposure time, about an extra second I feel.

Haipham
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Top down setup, first decent prints :)

Postby Haipham » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:05 pm