[HELP]More informaion please...

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
otsoa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[HELP]More informaion please...

Postby otsoa » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:43 am

Hi !

I assembled the printer but left me this piece and I do not know what it serves ?

What is utility of the hood !?

Where I can found the procedure for maintenance, cleaning petri, etc how to work safely, glove gaz mask or dust mask !?

Sorry for my poor english.
Last edited by otsoa on Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

ps_bond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: More informaion please...

Postby ps_bond » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:25 pm

It's the alternative base plate - http://imgur.com/a/kYbnu
If you're using the projector carrier, don't worry unduly.
Peter

LittleRP, H6510BD projector, Rhino 5.0, Rhinogold
https://www.facebook.com/BondDesigns

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Correct, it is for people who are not using one of the recommended projectors. In that case they would use the little base and put the projector directly on the table top like the solus does.

ps_bond

Postby ps_bond » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:09 am

Interesting, I didn't know the Solus had the projector free-standing.
Peter

LittleRP, H6510BD projector, Rhino 5.0, Rhinogold
https://www.facebook.com/BondDesigns

Liquid Garden

Postby Liquid Garden » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:48 am

Just to clarify, for Solus the projector sits directly on the table but there is a mount that connects the projector to the printer. It is just thinner than the projector feet.

otsoa

Postby otsoa » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:03 am

Ok, thx, the hood is it for dust ?

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:52 pm

The hood serves a few uses, it is amber/orange to block UV light from coming in and curing the resin from outside while printing. If there isn't much light where you are printing then this may not be necessary. Also if the PDMS layer were to fail you might end up with resin splashing, so the hood keeps the resin from making a mess outside the printer in case of print failure.

otsoa

Postby otsoa » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:23 pm

Ok, thx :).

otsoa

Postby otsoa » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:45 am

Hi !
I must be a bit idiot but I do not understand how the VProjector should be mounted, if someone coul post pictures on Acer P1500 with spacer and correct position please ? The lens must be placed completely under the frame of mirror I think !?
My setting :

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:48 am

All 3 spacers should be the same height. It is deceiving but the image exits the top of the projector lense, so the bottom of the lense is not used and can hang below the mirror holder.