Minimum and suggested system requiremens

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Scatterplot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Minimum and suggested system requiremens

Postby Scatterplot » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:53 pm

I'm currently running CW on an I5 laptop with 4 GB of ram and an SSD. It runs prints perfectly well, but moving models around, doing supports, and that kind of thing really bog it down, sometimes requiring me to restart the program. The computer doesn't have a dedicated video card.

Given that I see people run this on some pretty small computers, I got to wondering- what are the recommended system specs? I know my ram is a bit low, but generally the computer runs other things OK. Is a dedicated video card needed to really run things smoothly? Thanks for the help :)