My new custom DLP Printer

Let's see some prints you've made with some of your hardware.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pedluy3d
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My new custom DLP Printer

Postby pedluy3d » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:47 am

Hi, I would like to show you our 3D prints and them give me yours valorations.

rheims_001.jpg
Reims cathedral size 85x30x45 cm. XY 62 microns Z 50 microns

rheims_002.jpg
Reims cathedral size 85x30x45 cm. XY 62 microns Z 50 microns

dog for key chain.jpg
Castable Resin Fun to do XY 57 microns Z 30 Microns
dog for key chain.jpg (27.77 KiB) Viewed 13923 times

Thanks.

pedluy3d

Re: My new custom DLP Printer

Postby pedluy3d » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:54 am

IMG-20150219-WA0005.jpg
With resin Make Juice Subf

IMG_20150308_122027.jpg
With resin Maker Juice G+

IMG_20150601_172453.jpg
With resin Maker Juice G+
IMG_20150601_172453.jpg (36.04 KiB) Viewed 13922 times

octanees

Postby octanees » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:58 pm

Humm, let me see....
The Reims Cathedral seems to be overexposed, mostly of the small details is overcured maybe for a wrong time exposure or a crappy linear actuator(maybe?) or wrong focusing areas on surface printing area, maybe some bad aligned stuff, I suggest you if you post some photos of the machine, the people here can judge your awesome skills of engineering. :lol:

the skull/jaw is not much noticeable because the photos are strategically made(I clearly know your tricks for selling 8-) ), and the darker resins seems to be difficult to notice the fails on printing, the grey resin prints(wow, grey resin, I using the same,but probably you know that and why I am using that color!!! :roll:) I can't tell more, because both of them is posted by small photos.I can't had located these photos on your commercial web,soo strange.

To be honest, and for the people who don't know this guy on that forum, he is a "carbon copy cheap engineer" that I had the BAD LUCK to have as a partner.This guy copied all of the developing & know-how process of my Layertrace1.0, all of my tests and experience hours, improvements over two years of HARDER work that I explained to this guy, day by day with all of minimal details, tech schemes diagrams, and blueprints of every piece(all the people here would know how hard is the developing process) ALL was confidentially explained to Pedro Hidalgo(Pedluy3D) .IRONICALLY,he NEVER doesn't have any idea of 3D printing,but today he offers PAID masterclases on the website.
The conclussion is that all of my experience, late nights,"hundred fails and wins" and efforts was used for that guys for "make money" and try to make a "cheap\fake" commercial version of my Layertrace1.0 with the CLEARLY intention to put in the market.Be careful with that kind of people ,guys.

PD:I love your tension ropes & IKEA furnitures, well done, engineer.

sodium

Postby sodium » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:42 pm