Some nice prints

Let's see some prints you've made with some of your hardware.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
germano
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Some nice prints

Postby germano » Fri May 08, 2015 6:14 am

Hello everyone!

These are my first creations with my new self-made sprinter; I'm quite satisfied with that.

IMG_20150508_114416.jpg

IMG_20150508_114518.jpg

IMG_20150506_091842.jpg

XY= 65um
Z=50um
projector: ACER H6510BD
resin: SPOT-LV (white) and FTD-SB (black)

The only problem so far is that I couldn't manage to totally eliminate the leaking phenomenon on the bottom surfaces; I guess it's a limit of this technology.

Cheers