Quality Comparison

Let's see some prints you've made with some of your hardware.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mcguinnessdr
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Quality Comparison

Postby mcguinnessdr » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:00 pm

Hello, I just recently got my bottom up printer working, and wanted to see how the quality compares to others. I ran out of resin before getting the pigment tweaked perfectly (That's why the top didn't print), but I wanted to see how the quality of my printer compares to that of finely tuned ones, and commercial ones. If you could just give me your thoughts, I would really appreciate it!