fault any 1mm

Let's see some prints you've made with some of your hardware.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RapApp
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

fault any 1mm

Postby RapApp » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:14 am

Hi,
i have a problem with my prints. Every 1mm i have on my test cube a "stair" (i don to know how to call it)
I have try exposure time between 1,5 an 10 sek. on 0,05mm and 0,1mm. I get the best result with 6sek. Also with anti aliasing on/off from 1,5x to 5x
I check the result when i´m printing test cubes and get a lock on the corner, below 6sek the corners are round. With 6sek they are sharp.
Did someone know where is the problem that i don't get constant the same layer?

IMG_1794.jpg

Phife

Re: fault any 1mm

Postby Phife » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:59 am

Sounds like a mechanical problem to me, what does your Z axis look like? is it screw driven? Perhaps there is some movement or warp in your Z that is causing it to move every 1mm increment.

darrin3d

Postby darrin3d » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:36 pm

RapApp

Postby RapApp » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:14 am

The trouble was that the projector mounting plate is softened by the heat and the beamer is slightly tilted forward. Thus it was no longer parallel to the build plate. I have now designed a stabiler one and mount it.
The problem is now gone.

here you can see a picture of the modified plate

Finhead

Postby Finhead » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:51 pm

Nice that it wasn't the lead screws and just a simple mount. Printer looks great. ;)

An on a side note that's a nice little Delta as well. I really like the Delta design I have 2 large scale ones the larger is a huge 1.14 meter tall. :)