Saturn V Rocket

Let's see some prints you've made with some of your hardware.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Finhead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Saturn V Rocket

Postby Finhead » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:15 pm

Another test for the Flex bottom VAT.
Total height is 144mm wall thickness on all parts of the model are .38mm
Printed at 72 micron XYZ with Makerjuice SubG+ 5.5 sec exposure time.

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Saturn V Rocket

Postby PacManFan » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:13 am

Looks fantastic!

seasicksinbad

Postby seasicksinbad » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:33 pm

WOW!!! Congratulations! Looks great! :)
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

AndersonTa

Postby AndersonTa » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:42 pm

finhead,

Do you have information about your "Flex Vat" somewhere? I'd like to know more.
@AndersonHTa

Finhead

Postby Finhead » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:01 am

Thanks guys, it has a bit of over cure but with the thickness on some parts it was the only way to have it finish properly.

Anderson I don't yet have information on the VAT since it was a quick "hacked" together piece, I had to use my adhesive back FEP as that is all I had here. It's not a ideal setup just yet, I am hopefully going to get some proper film before the end of July so I cam make a proper VAT. At that time I will for sure post up build pics and information. :)

Craig Turley

Postby Craig Turley » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:43 am

@finhead - looks great!!

MichaelD33

Postby MichaelD33 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:32 pm

Awesome! Do you have a printer build guide I could look at?