Printer tweaking weekend ;)

Let's see some prints you've made with some of your hardware.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Finhead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Printer tweaking weekend ;)

Postby Finhead » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:52 pm

SO Canada long weekend and had some time to play with tweaking a few printers. Just setting up and adding some upgrades to a 400mm diameter 480 build height Deltabot, go that done on Sunday morning.
And built a new flex bottom VAT for the DLP printer. It was a test rig so was a quick hacked together piece but looks to work great, far better than a passive tilt and easier on the print than a active tilt.
Print is 20mm tall 72 micron resolution in the XYZ. It's as close as I can get my projector with my current mirror/Vat folded design. Very happy with the new testing. :)

@A2

Re: Printer tweaking weekend ;)

Postby @A2 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:53 pm

Object looks great!

How about posting some pics, and a tutorial of your new flex bottom VAT 8-)

Finhead

Re: Printer tweaking weekend ;)

Postby Finhead » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:39 am