Getting there.

Let's see some prints you've made with some of your hardware.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
seasicksinbad

Getting there.

Postby seasicksinbad » Fri May 16, 2014 10:46 pm

Legend of Zelda's Crest of Hyrule.
Lesson I learned on this print: Never print the part directly on the build surface. ALWAYS use supports. I broke one of the wings when using blade to peel it from the glass. Also since the part is directly attached to the build surface, the first layers will be over exposed and will create an edge.
Attachments
DSCF3026.JPG
DSCF3024.JPG
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

Liquid Garden
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Getting there.

Postby Liquid Garden » Sat May 17, 2014 1:20 am

Not sure if this is what you did but you can often reattach parts with an almost invisible joint by using some resin and a UV flashlight.

ErikJDurwoodII

Postby ErikJDurwoodII » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:19 pm

Excellent!

I'm glad to see my design being enjoyed outside of the Thingiverse. If you print any other designs with your SLA, let me know. I'm planning to build my own.

Take care!

seasicksinbad

Postby seasicksinbad » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.