Top Down Printing

Let's see some prints you've made with some of your hardware.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
darrin3d
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Top Down Printing

Postby darrin3d » Mon May 05, 2014 12:25 pm

I have had some success with top-down printing. Trying to avoid the whole vat coating issue.

This part took about 20 minutes to build at 0.1mm layer height, using MakerJuice Sub G+. I am very pleased with the resolution but I made the supports a little too big - I can't break them off without damaging the part. I'm now working on settling the resin more quickly between layers.

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Top Down Printing

Postby PacManFan » Mon May 05, 2014 3:39 pm

Very Nice!