Back to wiper system

Here's the place to post pics / video and discussions regarding hardware you've built or are in the process of building.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
aurelm
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Back to wiper system

Postby aurelm » Wed May 13, 2015 5:49 am

So going back to the drawing board after the mess that was the reverse-flexiVAT system I came to the conclusion that maybe I should go for an established system for top-down. So this is my design of the wiper system made especially for my tank (it is an actual custom made fish tank). It is removable, easy to use and clean, increases print speed a lot and solves 90% of bulging. I have not properly tested it, wish me luck :)

SIDRANA

Re: Back to wiper system

Postby SIDRANA » Wed May 13, 2015 1:13 pm