Top Down DLP build

Here's the place to post pics / video and discussions regarding hardware you've built or are in the process of building.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zenon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Top Down DLP build

Postby Zenon » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:43 pm

A buddy and I built a top-down DLP printer, just "finished" it yesterday.

Build log with pictures:

Video of its first print:

The first print is the calibration feature from Creation Workshop, though I have no clue what to do with it. Couldn't find any info in the user manual. So if anyone knows more, any help is appreciated.

Next up is building the post-cure box, adding a wiper and getting a little more speed out of it/fine tuning.

I'd like to thank these forums, without your help we wouldn't have been able to build it, and also a special thanks to PacManFan for making the awesome Creation Workshop software.

kakapoopie

Re: Top Down DLP build

Postby kakapoopie » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 pm

Nice build, looks sturdyy

The calibration print is supposed to have thin sheets on the top. I think this means you need more cure time?

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:55 pm

Zenon

Postby Zenon » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:42 am