$10 Top Down Build SLA. Testing for Bottom Up Build

Here's the place to post pics / video and discussions regarding hardware you've built or are in the process of building.
filmcafe
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: $10 Top Down Build SLA. Testing for Bottom Up Build

Postby filmcafe » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:07 pm

Hi There! Great build! I'd love some more detailed instructions on how to build it - do you have any plans to post?

Thanks!

morpheus3000
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby morpheus3000 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:45 pm

hi, congratulations!

you can write the lines of htl code that you changed? Please...

sorry for my english :cry: :?

FR3Dprint

Postby FR3Dprint » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:39 am

Congratulations ! this is a very funny printer and usefull for SW dev. I did my own by the end of 2014, also with good results:

I don't remember if it was already posted there... sorry if it was... I'm on so many forum that I can't remember...

tim_3dond

Postby tim_3dond » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:45 am

Hi Mystamo,

Congratulations for your printer !

My name is Tim, I manage a French startup in 3D printing services called 3DonD. We've been impressed by your printer, and I wanted to know: would it be okay for you if we write an article about you and your printer in our blog?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Tim

mystamo

Postby mystamo » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:55 am

Hi Guys,

I'll post a video of me putting a printer together sometime this weekend. With some more detailed plans. 1000+ Youtube views and a few blogs written already about the printer! Great exposure to our wonderful craft and also the forum. GREAT!

I've built a few of these over the past week making it easy to switch between colors! :D (Full changes here. Not color prints)

Still floating on salt water and liking the results. Umm.. Remind me why I want to go bottom up again?

Mo

morpheus3000

Postby morpheus3000 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:05 pm

ok we wait for the video . I have a blog and I can write an article for you!
THANKS! :lol:

shwndea

Postby shwndea » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:14 pm

What software did you use? As in I use slicer and pronterface to run my FDM printer...

mystamo

Postby mystamo » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:50 pm

Both slicing and printing is done using Creation Workshop. Made by the moderator of this site Steve Hernandez Aka. Packmanfan. Really no need for anything else as far as what I'm doing.

Regards,

Mo

Orthoman

Postby Orthoman » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:49 am

Hi Mo,

Your mini printer looks great!

This would fitt nicely to this project :

Do you think it will work?

Specs:
Brightness: 32 lumens
Projected image size: 10" – 80"
Resolution: SVGA (800 x 600)
Size: 1.3" H x 5.9" D x 2.5" W
Weight: 11.9 oz.
Light Source: LED (20,000 hours)
Battery type: Lithium ion
Battery life: 2 hours
Supported file formats:
Photo – BMP, JPG
Video – MP4, H.264, NTSC, PAL
Audio – AAC, MP3, AMR
Data – DOC, PPT, XLS, TXT, PDF

Connections :
1 VGA, RCA & Apple® cable slot (optional)
2 Micro USB
3 Audio output
4 microSD™ card slot

Kind regards

morpheus3000

Postby morpheus3000 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:43 am