Totem 3D printer

Here's the place to post pics / video and discussions regarding hardware you've built or are in the process of building.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jodinsky
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Totem 3D printer

Postby jodinsky » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:51 am

Hi,
I'm Jody and I'm italian and after one years of work and test i made my 3d printer, called Totem3D.
the dimensions are 280 x 700 x365 cm and weighs 21kg. is made of machined aluminum with CNC machines and plastic outer cover.
the max print size are 102x77x130mm and i use a 1024x768 DLP projector.
the resolution is 0.1mm for x/y and 0.05mm in Z.
the vat use a little rotation slide for help the detachment of the piece and fep film in the bottom of the vat.
Attachments
totem3_risultato.jpg
totem2_risultato.jpg
totem1_risultato.jpg

Finhead

Re: Totem 3D printer

Postby Finhead » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:42 pm

Wow very nicely built, looks very consumer grade.
Do you have any details on the build or a blog? Would love to see how you went about building it. Thanks for sharing. :)

jodinsky

Re: Totem 3D printer

Postby jodinsky » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:57 pm

thanks.
I have Facebook page called "Officina Del Bianco"