My DLPrint3r / Sweden

Here's the place to post pics / video and discussions regarding hardware you've built or are in the process of building.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My DLPrint3r / Sweden

Postby lond » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:48 am

Hi!

I have been working on a SLA-printer and i'm almost at the finishline :)

I use a Arduino MEGA with a slightly modified MARLIN firmware on (changed pin output, 2 servos, stepper resolution).

Arduino and DLP:

Servo for shuttercontrol:

Arduino with homemade controlboard:

Vat tilt mechanism:

Z-axis:

Things to do is make a vat, still waiting for parts :(

/// Marcus

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: My DLPrint3r / Sweden

Postby PacManFan » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:23 am

That looks like a good build. Post more pics when you can.

lond

Re: My DLPrint3r / Sweden

Postby lond » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:31 am

Tanks.

The task for today was to make a new vat. I lasercut and glued some plexiglas to a new vat:

I also got delivered a package with MLsolar Cell Guard to coat the vat today.

/// Marcus