WIP my first Printer 3D

Here's the place to post pics / video and discussions regarding hardware you've built or are in the process of building.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Typpa_DLP

WIP my first Printer 3D

Postby Typpa_DLP » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:46 pm

Hi all to Italy
After several readings of blogs and instructions I started with the construction of my DLP 3D printer

I accept with pleasure criticism and advice on my build. ;)

image.jpg
First attempt

image.jpg
Second attempt

image.jpg
Vat and tilt WIP
Typpa - 10124 Turin - Italy

Finhead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: WIP my first Printer 3D

Postby Finhead » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:02 pm

As I have said in the other thread with the same basic build structure. I'm not sure that having the projector lay on it's side is a wise choice for life of the Lamp. The way you have it configured your firing the bulb straight down so the heat has no where to go but into the bulb itself. Any other way the cooling would work fine IMO but the way it sits in your pictures I don't think the cooling will work efficiently and will impact the life of the Lamp.