Please help! DLP Printer

Let' see your handiwork!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ninith
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Please help! DLP Printer

Postby Ninith » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:17 am

Hello.

Me and some friends are creating a 3D DLP Printer using a 2100 lumen projector. but we're having some issues when it comes to finished prints. most of the objects we are printing becomes veiny, and it seems like the resin would no longer cure in certain areas. is this because of the photo polymer we are using, or is it the exposure time. we are currently using makerjuice g+ and it has been in use for a couple of months now.

I have submitted some photos below and i hope someone else have had theese types of issues and were able to fix it, please share the information :D any other tips are also greatly apreciated