A call for pictures!

Let' see your handiwork!
PacManFan
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A call for pictures!

Postby PacManFan » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:48 pm

Hey everyone,
As many of you know, Creation Workshop is undergoing some major renovations and we're setting up a new web site. We're looking for pictures to post on our site that you've taken of:
-3d printed models
-pictures of you machines
-instructional videos

You can post the images / videos directly in this thread, or simply say 'I agree' so we have permission to use your pictures from the forum. Anyone submitting pictures that we use will automatically get a free 'Pro' version of the licensed software when it's ready (Mid-September)

Thanks!
-Steve

nalmeida
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A call for pictures!

Postby nalmeida » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:12 pm

I'm building the LittleRP clone and you can use any picture I post. Pictures of the finished machine will be posted soon.

adambx

Postby adambx » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:03 pm

there you go, i think some will follow as i'm finally getting around to do sth. Feel free to use any of my other pictures that i've posted as well.

Cheers^^

bunnies.jpg

mongerdesigns

Postby mongerdesigns » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:44 pm

Here you go. Made possible with Creation Workshop and the Solus DLP 3d printer. I agree to have the pictures posted from the forum.

2015-07-15-17.50.35 ZS PMax.jpg

DSC_3447.JPG

DSC_4697.JPG

sodium

Postby sodium » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:03 pm

a few half sports balls , 3 cm diameter, to be lost wax casted. printed in FTD industrial blend and waiting to be molded in a vulcanized silicone rubber.
IMG_0929.JPG

IMG_0925.JPG

IMG_0924.JPG
Last edited by sodium on Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sodium

Postby sodium » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:05 pm

more
IMG_0930.JPG

IMG_0931.JPG

i will try to post photos of parts once silver casted.
of course, you have permission to take whatever photo i posted around this forum :)

Mario

Postby Mario » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:43 pm

Hi!

I'm Mario, from Poland. I read this fantastic board for some time, but I never wrote any word :-)
Now I almost done my printer, and I can show my prints.
Resin: FunToDo Snowwhite (with pigments)
These are wheels for planes in 1/33 scale.
Of course, you have permission to use this pictures :-)

messer-wheel1.jpg

hurr-1.jpg

messer-wheel2.jpg

Regards
Mario

Herold

Postby Herold » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:22 am

All this prints look amazing.
It would be great if you can additionally post something about your set-up. Top-down or bottom-up?! Maybe you have even presented your printer in this forum and can post a link to it. I think it's always interesting to be able to link a print to its printer and vice versa.

Keep up the great work,
Herold

Mario

Postby Mario » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:33 pm

Hi!
@Herold, thanks for good word, but mess on my desk is not qualify to show, maybe later ;-)
Today I printed figurine.
x-y 60 microns, z 20 microns
figurka1.jpg

figurka2-.jpg

figurka3.jpg

Mario

Postby Mario » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:35 pm

figurka4-.jpg

figurka5.jpg

figurka6.jpg

Regards
Mario