Nica 3d DLP Printer

Let' see your handiwork!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nica
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Nica 3d DLP Printer

Postby Nica » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:51 pm

Hi. My name is Adolph Smith and i am from South Africa . I have design a 3d DLP Printer - Nica 3d Printer : http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:492211. I am 3d designer and want to built my own 3DDLP Printer. I hope you guys except me here and help me .
Last edited by Nica on Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nica

Re: Nica 3d DLP Printer

Postby Nica » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:56 pm

At this moment my printer print inside my reservoir. Is it because i have a glass plate under and a reservoir. Is it possible that it reflects on top to bottom. Any help please. O and the attachment i moved the scope that is why it moved but the problem is the print inside reservoir and not to printbed.
Attachments
DSC_0006.JPG

hp_

Postby hp_ » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:23 am

anodizing your buildplate might help with reduction of your problem of reflection

cheers,
hp

Nica

Postby Nica » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:44 am

Thank you

Nica

Postby Nica » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:06 pm

I have even paint the printed for it not to reflect the light back and same story. The part print in the reservoir. Not on bed ??
Attachments
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG

maxman

Postby maxman » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:51 am

Why are you trying bottom up?

Try top down with a wiper.

svalius

Postby svalius » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:10 pm

anodizing would definitely solve the issue, but have you tried painting it black ? or perhaps scratching the surface with sand paper ?