Part measurements for LittleRP

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
crazymonkeyni
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Part measurements for LittleRP

Postby crazymonkeyni » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:20 pm

So I have finally put together the printer kit I purchased two years ago. The problem I have run in to is not having a projector mounting kit even though I had originally requested one for the Acer P1500.

I've already sent them an email trying to see if they would be willing to ship me out the mounting kit I had requested.

Since I haven't received a response from them I was hoping I might be able to have better luck here in at least finding out measurements for the spacers to mount the projector.

I didn't find a forum post about this particular topic and I'm confident someone here knows the correct measurements. Any help is appreciated!
Last edited by crazymonkeyni on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crazymonkeyni

Re: Part measurements

Postby crazymonkeyni » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Bump

ryanbahr

Re: Part measurements for LittleRP

Postby ryanbahr » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:38 pm

I may have the measurements you need, but most of his parts are open source. Did you find a solution?