Proniks KLD-LCD1260 / YHD-101: Improvements needed and technical support

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
russiangems
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Proniks KLD-LCD1260 / YHD-101: Improvements needed and technical support

Postby russiangems » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:19 pm

Rating based on 0-10 ) 0 being the worse.

My rating is a negative 0 if possible made two successful prints with it before EVERYTHING BROKE ON IT!

1. Resin tank missing and stripped screws
2. Ramp board defective.
3. Video control board defective
4. LCD hairline fractures front and back defective
5. Z screw lot of play in it defective
6. Shorted out wires on Ramp board defective
7. Stripped case screws

This is the worst 3D printer that I EVER OWNED a real piece of JUNK!

The seller knew that this machine was defective and shipped anyway, so in the future the only was I will ever buy anything from china will be through Amazon or Monoprice They stand behind what they sale, more than what I could say about the Ali-express and their dealers.

Dr. Woo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Proniks KLD-LCD1260 / YHD-101: Improvement & feature wish list

Postby Dr. Woo » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:00 pm

@russiangems: Already read about the problems you had with your machine. Exactly when and where (from which reseller) did you purchase the printer? Which revision do you own? Could you post a picture of the label on the back/bottom of the printer?

Cabo

Postby Cabo » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:24 am

Hi guys,
Any of you own a Raspberry 3 version of this printer could post some photos of how it's connected to the other boards. I think I'll try to convert mine to free up my PC during printing.
Thanks in advance.

jarekk

Postby jarekk » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:09 am

Hi,

I would say that the 8.9" brother is already on sale on Aliexpress ( keywords: "2017 proniks printer" ):

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Leather ... 854e7f3428

After reading your comments about the original Proniks I decided to go for this one:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/11-11-P ... 23697.html
Has some nice features, which could be nice in Proniks ( like better mechanics)

Still waiting for it. I know it is much more expensive, but the quality ( I hope) will be worth it - I need small, but precise mechanical parts.

fabioweno

Postby fabioweno » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:52 pm

Hi friends, I bought the KLD LCD 1260, and I have a problem.
I'm using the creation workshop and the impression is coming out inverted the position of the piece, as I show below. Can someone help me solve this problem? Thank you very much in advance.

fabioweno

Postby fabioweno » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:53 pm

prob.JPG
this is the problem

paul

Postby paul » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:30 am

Deaner3D

Postby Deaner3D » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:33 am

Dr. Woo

Postby Dr. Woo » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:49 am

jarekk

Postby jarekk » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:46 am

I do own machines with both backlash nut and ball screw ( CNC plotters).

For 3D printer absolutely best is combination of ball screw and linear rail - this gives you smooth and precise operation in Z axis ( should be no vibrations at all when operating).
Backlash nut combined with less rigid rail ( usually based on simple bearings) tend to have less accuracy and a bit wobbling - you can get it right, but with more work and have to check it periodically.