Ez3dx X5.5s - 2k lcd SLA component questions

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
mandrea
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Ez3dx X5.5s - 2k lcd SLA component questions

Postby mandrea » Fri May 26, 2017 3:47 pm

You have been phenomenal! :D
I have inserted the code in nanodlp, it works in effect , and in some respects the simplicity of the code makes it very stable and immediate, I like it,
i add on"Shutter Open Gcode " the comand O/o , for fan

the only thing I can not configure is the shifting of peeling :roll:

mandrea
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby mandrea » Fri May 26, 2017 5:57 pm

I did it , but it need to delete Shutter Open /close Gcode:
GCODE Before Each Layer:

[[Delay 0.11]]
g{floor ( ([[LayerPosition]] - [[CurrentPosition]])*1000)-5000}
[[Delay {abs ( ([[LayerPosition]] - [[CurrentPosition]])*1.5)+0.1}]]
[[PositionSet [[LayerPosition]]]]
[[Delay 2.5]]
l

GCODE After Each Layer:

m
[[Delay 0.11]]
g{floor ( ([[LayerPosition]] - [[CurrentPosition]])*1000)+5000}
[[Delay {abs ( ([[LayerPosition]] - [[CurrentPosition]])*1.5)+0.1}]]
[[PositionSet [[LayerPosition]]]]
[[Delay 2.5]]

mandrea

Postby mandrea » Sat May 27, 2017 5:16 am

The machine now works well,
the only problem I still can not solve is to communicate nanodlp with the lcd panel, maybe for problems in the config file, or because I damaged the panel in disassembly

kostyo

Postby kostyo » Sun May 28, 2017 5:34 am

zapojenie1.png

I would like to ask if the projector can simply plug into the HDMI port? Port number A in the picture

mandrea

Postby mandrea » Sun May 28, 2017 2:34 pm

kostyo

Postby kostyo » Mon May 29, 2017 7:18 am

jarekk

Postby jarekk » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:26 am

Well, I have modified Rastberry Pi config files for the display to work - to support the LCD resolution

You can even find it here viewtopic.php?t=5515&start=30

BTW - has anyone got prints out of it ? I have been trying with Fun To Do resin, but still have to adjust parameters as I am getting crap.

mandrea

Postby mandrea » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:44 pm

try FTD industrial blend (black ,red, or clear for fast curing), is the best choise for the wave lenght of those print

ez3dxtec

Postby ez3dxtec » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:43 pm

hi,everyone . if u have some problem using ez3dx printer, please email us , info@gzinnovation.cn. and our website is open this month, thx.

we will release the gcode version soon. and support nanodlp soon

if u have some problem please let us know, email us thx very much.

kostyo

Postby kostyo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:47 pm

this business has definitely gone bankrupt ....
I ordered 2 displays and both sucks .... :cry: