Material doesn´t stick to building platform

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
andresowc
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Material doesn´t stick to building platform

Postby andresowc » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:14 pm

Hi,

I´m working with a power bed fusion machine developed in my university laboratory.

We currently are having problems on sticking the metallic powder (Fe) to the building platform. I´ve already tried to increase the power and reduce the scanning speed but it still isn´t working.

Does anyone have any tip for me?