Projector position by bottom up

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
doorson
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Projector position by bottom up

Postby doorson » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:55 am

Hello,

this is my first post and I'm very glad to become a member of such a good forum.

I come from Slovenia so please sorry for bad English. :)

My question is how is the best way to positioning the Projector? Is this vertical or horisontal?
I want to make my DLP 3D printer and need this answer first.

Why is better to use mirror and projector horisontal and why is better to directly expouse and install the projector vertical?

Regards!