What projector, what resin ?

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pouryatorabi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What projector, what resin ?

Postby pouryatorabi » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:09 pm

Hi everyone,
Can anyone help me? I can't figure it out.
I have 2 projectors, a vivitek D555 and an Acer, I also have 2 resins, a WIC100 from envision Tec and a B9 cherry.
My projectors can't cure B9 cherry and I have to remove the uv filter. Without a uv filter the Acer can work very well with B9 but for WIC100 it will make parts really thick.
But whatever I do with the vivitek, it will make parts thick, I calibrated and reduced the exposure time but still my parts are thick. Really thick.
Everyone who uses vivitek is happy with it but not me.
I also heard you should replace the UV filter with an IR filter, where can I find this IR filter?

jwlrymkr

Re: What projector, what resin ?

Postby jwlrymkr » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:00 pm

How do I get some of the resins from envisontec?I would love to try them! I have no problem printing the b9 with my infocus projector on the Solus printer.
Attachments
IMG_0578.jpg
IMG_0572.jpg

pouryatorabi

Postby pouryatorabi » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:16 am

one of my friend had an envisiontec machine and I bought some of his resin. I don't know why my prints become thick. I think the problem is from vivitek.

pouryatorabi

Postby pouryatorabi » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:17 am

Here are my prints with Acer:
IMG_4005.JPG

And this is what I've gotten from vivitek:
IMG_4006.JPG

dangre

Postby dangre » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:37 am

What model number from Acer?
Dan - mUVe 1 DLP

pouryatorabi

Postby pouryatorabi » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:30 am

EV-X53
It's chinese