The thickness of side white color MDF board in LittleRP

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
samng
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The thickness of side white color MDF board in LittleRP

Postby samng » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:37 pm

hi,

I would like to know the thickness of the while color side board in LittleRP because I want to DIY this lovely open RP machine. So, I need to know the thickness of its MDF board. Does anyone can help me?

Sam Ng