Multiple LaserShark Cards and Sub-Slicing

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wabbe
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Multiple LaserShark Cards and Sub-Slicing

Postby Wabbe » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:59 am

I have the LaserShark printing away currently. Curious if CW will support having two LaserShark cards as multiple monitors? Also curious if sub-slicing will be available in CW for moving the laser/galvos on a XY bed?

Also... I'm currently building a SLS with a CO2 laser option and a IR laser option for Nylon printing with the LaserShark. Will be updating with info and pics as I advance with the project...

Bill

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Multiple LaserShark Cards and Sub-Slicing

Postby PacManFan » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:52 pm

Glad to hear you've got the LaserShark board working. I haven't tried to test with multiple lasershark boards yet.
-S