Questions about large scale printer build

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tinkerhabits
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Questions about large scale printer build

Postby Tinkerhabits » Sun May 10, 2015 11:11 am

Hi fellow tinkerers,I'm currently working on a 24"x24"x24" printer and am to the point of deciding which route to go with it . I'm not sure if I should go with a dlp or laser or galvo laser on it . Most prints will be 14" diameter and smaller but very thick layers /walls

I wanted to ask which will be the most cost effective as it is a top down design