Tilting vat.. How to control it?

This is the place to discuss various hardware. Topic include:
- Display devices (Projectors, Lasers & etc..)
- Microcontrollers & RAMPs boards
- Power supplies
- Z-Axis and Tilt assemblies
- etc..
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Math75
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tilting vat.. How to control it?

Postby Math75 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:45 pm

Hi,
> I am Mathieu from France.
> I am building a 3D printer , a SLA one with a laser, I am going to use a tilting VAT. But I don't know how to control it.
> I am using Marlin end repertier to control my stepper motors. But I can change it.
> How do you control ur tilting system? Manually? Automatically? What is you G-code if you are using it.
> Thank you very much for your help.

I am usins an Arduino borad and RAMPS 1.4.

Math